July 29, 2011

day 10

so this morning i watched baby josie so i had to get up semi early on my day off, i think that threw me off. wow i'm so lazy haha. but i got everything i needed to get done done. me and josie went on a walk/jog just to get a little cardio into my day.

after all of that i had work until 8:30 and that can wear anyone out, but it didn't. i was full of energy until i got home, then when i realized i had to workout, all i wanted to do was sleep or eat or watch tv, but i didn't, which is good.

i didn't give my all during my workout today. it was shoulders and arms and ab ripper today and i just wasn't feeling it. i really need to invest in heavier weights because i was breezing through the exercises. and ab ripper made me tired? i think i'm just unmotivated today because i am proud that i've lost 5 pounds in a week. but i need to remember that i can do better.

note to self: i can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment