July 31, 2011

day 12

i fail at life. i feel like the days i do yoga are horrible, like things go wrong and then i have to go do yoga and can't. what is this?! ugh. so upset. but as promised i switched my days and took a break yesterday and did yoga today, so long story short i won't be taking a break on day 14, i'll be doing kenpo. which is alright with me. tomorrow is legs, back, and abs. it will be better.

other then that, life is stressful. i don't like it. i was updating my calendar that i obsess over (it is my life, color coded and everything.) and i got immediately nervous. looking at all of my classes i have to take, and all of the workouts i want to accomplish, and somewhere in there have a job, friends, social life, and relationship with jesus. it's going to be a very trying semester for me.

the future makes me scared but i know that god is in control, but letting god take control of my life is easier blogged than done.

love yourself, love god.

No comments:

Post a Comment