August 1, 2011

day 13

i fail at p90x.

i am not doing my best, i am not finishing the workouts, and i am so tired. i just want to get them over with and be thin. buuuuut this is real life. and that sucks. on the plus side i have lost 6 pounds and i don't want to stop, and yes, i realize that if i keep failing at my workouts, i won't lose any more weight. darn. i need some major motivation. if anyone is feeling wonderful, MOTIVATE ME. thanks.

so even though i am not doing well at this whole getting healthy physically, i am doing okay at the whole mental thing. i took all of my pictures off of facebook and totally cleaned it up. i'm over everyone seeing everything about my life, and the only thing i use it for is to say that i have a new blog entry. facebook is dead to me (i'm so dramatic...).

ugh, anyways, love yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment