August 3, 2011

day 15

i am out of my funk, thank goodness (and carlee).

today at work i said, "i'm tired." someone responded that it's probably because i don't let myself rest unless i'm sleeping (they know me too well). i realized that i need to rest, i am always going going going, i am always on a mission to get something done and even if it's not physically challenging, my mind is always going 10,000 miles a minute.

i needed to skip p90 today, yea, i'm slacking, but yea, i need a break. with school starting soon, all i really want to do is work and workout. and i needed this break to get me ready for that.

side note: i love my friends. god has blessed me with amazing people that serve different roles in my life. i love all of them (you know who you are).

love god, love others

No comments:

Post a Comment