September 10, 2011

"because i knew you, i have been changed for good."

i read an article that made me cry. i mean not little tears, but big ugly tears. i don't know why but it did.

it really made me think of the kind of person that i am, how i treat other people, how i want to live my life, how i spend my time, the love i show to people even strangers. it made me want to hug my parents forever because i know one day they won't be here. it made me want to call my best friend and tell her that i love her. it made me want to apologize to the people that i have recently hurt. it made me want to spend time with my little sister because soon she will be in college, married, and all grown up.

i don't want to have regrets, i don't want to live my life and not change someone's life. i want to help others, to love others, to give a child the love that they don't receive at home.

so to everyone reading this, even though it may be few, i love you, you are beautiful, and you mean the world to someone.





www.marcandangel.com/2010/12/27/101-short-stories-that-will-leave-you-smiling-crying-and-thinking/

No comments:

Post a Comment