September 7, 2011

priorities

these last two days have been really hard on me. why? i have no idea, but anytime i see something remotely upsetting or sad or mean, i just want to cry. but i'm over it now.

i think that when i got called out on my 'immaturity' it really shook me. i wasn't ready for it and it made me take a look at my actions. when i stress out about things, i don't just talk about it or ask for help, i freak out and lash out. but i lash out sometimes in anger (it doesn't happen a lot though), sadness (i just cry and shut down), or immaturity. i don't like that about myself but at least i recognize it now and can work on it.

i want to be a good person and i now understand that i can't do it without god being a main priority. he is always on my mind but lately other things have gotten in the way, and that breaks my heart to even say that.

god, family, friends, and i'll fit school in there i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment