July 24, 2012

things that normal people don't care about

Today I didn't work until 12:30 and needed to do something, so being the random gal that I am, I decided to go on a run. It has been WAY too long since I last ran and I was feeling it, but I felt so good afterwards that I think I just need to get my behind out of bed to run when I wake up.

In other news that no one cares about, I have been looking at the ingredients in my beauty products and most of them have some form of alcohol, which boggles my mind! I don't care what kind of alcohol it is, in my mind it means either getting drunk or drying stuff out. So I pulled a hipster move last night and ordered VEGAN Shampoo Bar and Body Butter. I really wanted the stuff from www.lushusa.com but holy moly, it was way too expensive and most of the stuff had a form of alcohol in it, NOT COOL. So finally I went on Etsy and found so many awesome products that just happen to be local to Boise! They are handmade and contain only natural ingredients, I am so excited to try them and see if they help my skin and hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment