July 23, 2012

we meet again!

Well I can honestly say that a lot has changed in these last 4 months! I was my best friends maid-of-honor in May, I finished my first semester at Boise State, I moved into a townhouse with my amiga Sarah, I now work at Quiznos (sandwiches must hold a special place in my heart or something...), there are lots of preggo people in my life (by lots I mean 3), I got adventurous again with my hair (HELLLLLO ombre blonde chunks), I am a real life adult paying for my car and rent and groceries, I think I found a church that I really like, and there is something that I will not say as I don't want to jinx it.

I have also really grown as a person in 4 months, I have finally started saying no to people when I feel overwhelmed, granted I am still a people pleaser, but that is just who I am. I have also had to learn to be okay with being by myself at home, I hate it but I've learned to live with it! Most importantly, I have realized that God has huge plans for me and my future, things are falling into place and I love every minute of it, God's plans are so worth the wait, and I am willing to wait!

Life in Boise is wonderful and I love it here! I wish that I had more opportunities to go home and hang out with my family and puppies or see my best friends or watch my little buddy grow into a big boy! There are some things that I will never stop missing no matter how happy I am in Boise.



My beautiful Chelsea!
I love my friends!

Roomie :)

Sister Sledge

My best friend, person I call at least 2 times everyday, and Mommy 

2 years and going strong, my bestie, no matter what!

I love lake days!

No comments:

Post a Comment