March 13, 2012

no more 3 hour naps

So the other night I couldn't sleep, AT ALL, it may have had something to do with that 3 hour nap i had taken earlier that day... but cut me some slack it was daylight savings!

In hopes of falling asleep faster, I thought it would be smart to write down the thoughts in my head, these are the results:


  • paint-on mirrors? (i wanted to paint a mirror on my wall...)
  • walls: can i paint them?
  • thank mom for the red table she gave me in 5th grade
  • don't take 3 hour naps
  • mirror with cool frame hanging from door 
  • spraypaint?
  • get a blender
  • make strawberry lemonade slushies
  • can i have that bike?
  • need a bigger skillet
  • no more 3 hour naps
  • pantry list: sugar, flour, baking soda, rice, baking powder, brown sugar
  • simmer pasta in milk
  • change address
  • carpenter friends?!
So moral of the story is, I'm crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment