March 13, 2012

so ridiculously blessed

I have honestly been so blessed recently!  I have found a church that i really like and I think that I can grow with the church as it grows.  I have found a WONDERFUL Bible study with AMAZING girls.  I have become a member of the worship team and I love it, love the people, love singing, love praising God.  I love InterVaristy and it has given me something to look forward to at the end of the week and it has given me friends that I know will be there for me.  I got another job, I'm a math tutor now!  I passed my Idaho drivers license test, bye bye Cali!  I have somewhere to live for at least 2 years!  I have money for groceries, which is very exciting.  And I'm still able to graduate in spring of 2014 even though my 4-year plan got all messed up because of residency!!

I know that these things don't happen because of me, it's all God!

No comments:

Post a Comment